TM1 SSL Certificate expires end of November 2016
This article addresses to all Longview customers using TM1 as a backend.
On November 24th 2016 the TM1 SSL certificate (Applix) will expire. This means all connections to the TM1 Server will be refused hence causing a perceived major outage. Please check the following link on the IBM support page.
Update Oct. 26. 2016: It turned out that "Option 4" on IBMs…
as you will have heard in the news Oracle admitted a severe security hole in Java 7. For those customers and partners already using Java 7 we therefore recommend to immediately install the latest Java Update containing some major security fixes.
Please keep in mind that Java 7 can only be used with the most recent patches of the arcplan versions 7.2 and 6.6. You can find these patches in the "Support Links" area.
Your arcplan Support team
Get all of your questions answered in our new FAQ document.
There's been a lot of buzz around arcplan's recent partnership with Teradata. In fact, we're slammed at our booth at the Teradata PARTNERS Conference in San Diego as I type this! It's an exciting time for current arcplan customers who are also using Teradata to learn more about our compatibility.
We've created a FAQ document, available for download here: http://www.arcplan.com/en/products/resources/white-papers/
We attempt to answer every conceivable question you could have about how…
arcplan Engage can be extended using several extensibility points.
One possible enhancement is the implementation of a custom search plugin.
The following document gives an overview on how to create your own custom search plugin for arcplan Engage:
This document provides a guide to using the trace functionality in arcplan Engage, and configuring it to meet you requirements.
Some basic attributes of the tracing functionality in arcplan Engage are:
- All trace messages are collected and output by the arcplan Engage server. No log files are created on the client machines.
- Tracing can be configured to filter out messages based on their severity level. There are five defined levels, ordered by severity: DEBUG, INFO, WARN, ERROR, FATAL.
- The engage Server uses the highly configurable log4net utility to send the messages to any combination of output…
This document is a step by step guide on how to integrate a Microsoft SharePoint portal in arplan Engage.
The search plugin supports these different versions of SharePoint portals:
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007
- Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 3.0
- Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
When configuring a SharePoint search plugin you should take into account the following two criteria:
- The SharePoint instance authentication mode - Kerberos or Ntlm.
- arcplan Engage authentication mode - Windows Authentication (Single…
For developers, working at a client site, where a DOMAIN account is not offered, the attached document outlines the steps for setting up the IIS and NTFS infrastructure, to make use of the existing customer website, for anonymous access, when the existing(in use) website is already configured for Windows authentication..
This university video is hosted and streamed through the community